Sunday, September 23, 2012

Qi 8 x 8 - $150

Here is the last one in the breast cancer series (at least so far), and my favorite. It's call Qi (pronounced Chi). Qi is the energy flow in your body that is manipulated with both Qigong and Accupuncture. I have had some absoutely amazing treatments that have been So helpful in this journey. I had hoped to actually hal the tumors with this energy work, and I know that is possible, but time was not on my side, so I am doing surgery. I will continue to use these modalities for my healing after surgery. The concept is to remove the blocks in your body that are interfering with your own immune system, so it can do it's work.
Qi - 8" x 8" on gallery wrapped canvas - $150

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home